Short-Course EPOCH-Rituximab in Untreated CD-20+ HIV-Associated Lymphomas
Print this page
Wyndham H. Wilson, M.D., Ph.D.
Alan S. Wayne, M.D.
Peggy Shovlin, R.N., B.S.N.
Key Eligibility Criteria:
- Aggressive HIV+, CD20+, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- All stages of disease
- No primary CNS lymphoma
- No previous chemotherapy or rituximab
- Not pregnant or nursing
- Age 4 years and older
- No current clinical heart failure or symptomatic ischemic heart disease
- Patients receive EPOCH for 3 courses, up to a maximum of 6 cycles or 1 cycle beyond complete remission or stable disease
- Patients receive rituximab on day 1 and 5 of every cycle
- Patients also receive CNS prophylaxis, methotrexate, on days 1 and 5 of courses 3-5
- Sites of active disease are re-imaged every cycle starting after cycle 2
- This trial will be conducted at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, MD. It is open to patients who meet the eligibility requirements, regardless of where they live in the United States.
- There is no charge for medical care received at NIH Clinical Center.
- FAQs about this study - provides information for patients about the trial such as frequency and duration of visits, costs, how to enroll, and study outline.
- PDQ (Physicians Data Query) - provides additional details about this study for health care providers.